Waited around the house all day for the Fedex truck. A pair of M80's with an EP350.

Finally got them and hauled them into my room for hookup (I already had a receiver and the wires all ready to go)

Well I plug them in and no sound is coming out. Maybe I hooked something up wrong? I check all the connections, everything is good to go. Still nothing. I pull out the receiver manual and start looking at that.

About this time, my room-mate (Who knows alot more about audio equipment than I do) comes back from work. He was about as excited as I was to get the speakers. Well he turns to receiver up to about 60 and we can hear stuff, but its so quite.

We both fiddle with the receiver for awhile to no avail. Eventually I just grab the other receiver that I have and it works fine right off the bat. So I guess I have to return the other receiver, or atleast call some tech-support (they didnt answer the phone today).

So onto the speakers, THEY SOUND GREAT! Now I dont have alot to compare these to, since they are more or less my first pair of high quality speakers, but so far im really impressed! I cant find my HD audio cables, so right now its hooked up with component, but even without the cord it sounds great!

Im only expecting them to get better when I get the correct cords.