Hey guys

Got a VP100 for Christmas, set it up and rand the calibration (Denon AVR-1910) and when I checked the settings after it was done, it had crossed the new Centre at 200hz.

Now, IIRC bass becomes non-directional below 120hz so I tried adjusting the angle of the VP100 so it aims more at the mic and re-running a few times. Same results.

I came online here and checked the Stats and the 100s graph looks just about flat down to 100hz so I manually adjusted the centre to cross at 120.

My concerns are as follows:
- I understand I'm losing the Audyssey correction between 120-200. I can live with that.
- If Aud feels the VP100 is too weak in that range, am I losing "flatness" by taking that duty away from the Sub? IR will I be weak in the Centre Channel 120-200 range?

I don't think I can tell Audyssey to "phantom centre" the 60-200 range out to my M22s can I? Nah, that would be way to powerful for consumer gear... Or if you could tell Audyssey to use the Mains to supplement that range only as much as needed, that would be extra awesomeness.

Short of Trading up to a VP150 is there anything I can do?
"Advice from Axiom Owners?"

Thanks
snazzed

M22, VP150, QS8 <--all v2
Sub: Outlaw LFM1-Plus
Denon AVR1910, Sony X900-65"