Oh, I see what you mean. Both Randy's, and the other cabinet that you linked to, is what I originally meant. Having the front of the cabinet flush mounted and trimmed on that back wall, with the sides and back of the cabinet (components etc.) backing into the laundry room. Is that what you mean?

In your previous post, I thought you meant building the entire cabinet in the laundry room behind that wall, and only having access from inside the laundry room, thus not touching the back wall at all.

I'm afraid that noise from my HVAC system will emit into the entertainment room if the front of the cabinet is facing into the room.

I also like the Middle Atlantic cabinet, but I've done some research on their Slim 5 model which would work nicely and isn't too expensive (although still more than my budget), but apparently it's the accessories like shelving etc. that really run the price up.

Sorry for the confusion.

So yeah, I like the cabinet that Randy has built, but I think noise from everything in the laundry room will be an issue. Any thoughts?

If you agree that it will be an issue, the only other option I have is building a cabinet that's completely inside the laundry room.

Thanks again for the help.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.