Yea no problem Cam, I just didn't realize you were adding a built-in bar at first and I did a switch up on ideas from the 'outie' cabinet to the in-wall deal. Man that cabinet in the second set of pics on that AVS thread is a killer setup and those self made faceplates are just bad ass to the bone, although I probably would have used allen head screws like Axiom uses on their speakers instead of the phillips head screws he used. That is a very simplistic cabinet with a lot of style and probably not much money invested. In your case I'd certainly be looking at a very similar design.

But yea, those brackets and rails are what you need to be looking at but just make sure to get both rails and shelf brackets strong enough to carry the load of your equipment, there's really no need to order that stuff online because I'm quite sure you'll be able find 'em at most home improvement stores. I really don't think you guys will have any problems building that cabinet, just try to make your drywall cutouts as close tolerance to your measurements as feasibly possible so that trim pieces can cover any blemishes because drywall finish work can be a royal pain in the neck and could turn out looking like Fido's ass if not finished correctly, thank god for trim!

I'm thinking a couple or three days maybe.

Depending on the beers. grin

Rick
Our Room

smile