Thank you guys for your support.

Don't get me wrong, I love my speakers and really like the company and their philosophy. I don't know too many people with HT but of the ones I know, I have the best sounding one (at least to my ears) but not the most expensive one.

My previous post was from the email that I wrote JC while discussing the speaker replacement. As I told him, this email (and my post) is not, by any means, meant to be a complain letter. If anything, it is meant to help Axiom improve what I believe to be their weak point and what prevents the company from being a great company all around. I really believe it can be a great company all around. It is just frustrating to see so many mistakes that, being honest, can be easily avoided. They should be able to catch a defective driver at the factory, drivers scratched or dented should be caught by a simple visual inspection, if it happens during shipping, the packaging should be rethought. Assembling the speaker, they should notice that the screw keeps on spinning without tying anything. Like I said, a lot of mistakes that can be easily avoided and save the customer some frustration. Anyway, hopefully the next one will be fine.

Bruno
M80s/VP180/QS8s/EP600/AVR-890
------------------------------------
"The problem is choice..."