While I did not watch the entire Colts/Jets game, I did watch the entire Saints/Sea Hawks game. As much as I would have liked to see the Saints do it again, I would have rather watched an un-scripted ballgame. I mean really, several kick-offs (by both teams) that only landed on the 30 yd line - not driven into the end-zone? A completely unbelievable 40+ yd run breaking 7 tackles - oops! missed again; clumsy me. To see the Sea Hawks celebrating before half time, like they knew the game's outcome already. I don't recall the Saints looking so happy on the sidelines even when they had the lead, twice.
Believe it or not, this really isn't sour grapes. Just give me a game I can believe in. I think it really boiled down to how close the game was to keep viewers watching. It's all about the advertising dollars. like my wife says - Follow the money.

To prove this out to the next game, late in the third quarter of the Jets/Colts game I was not too surprised to see a tie. I was surprised to see a very low scoring game, however.

ymmv

Scott

My HT