OK, so it was like, wait, lemme do it, 20,893 days ago, but anyway.

For someone who grew up IN the city, I can be so naive.

Since I've never been drunk, or truly speech/mobility wasted on anything else, I never consider that in my daily interactions with others.

I was never aware that some of my (college and grad)students may have been UTI. Not a thought.

As a department head in academia, I wasn't even slightly cognizant of the fact that 1/2 of the staff was coming back from lunch tipsy and/or high at least a couple of sunny Fridays a month. They told me months after I had left those positions.

As long as everyone was getting to everything that needed to be done, and doing it well, I was clueless.

Sooo, yes, the point is all about YOU, FINALLY.

I hadn't thought, not once, that no matter the (simple text) "behavior," (i.e., someone seeming uncharacteristcally pushy, mean, or just plain shitty), that any single or multiple visitors were "thinking" and posting while blottoed.

That changes a lot for me. Not that I know exactly how, yet, but...

Look, it's not like I'm "disappointed" in any of you, but I'm starting to think of lots of other words.

I think I know the answer, but am I the only one THAT dense?

I gotta go to the shop for a few hours, but I AM checking back on this one. No, not just to see how many people answered "yes," ya Commie Homo Alckies.

Sorry, didn't mean to insult any Commies out there.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.