Originally Posted By: wheelz999
Originally Posted By: danmagicman7
Thats why I make juice smoothies in the blender now smile
Originally Posted By: grunt
Originally Posted By: danmagicman7
Thats why I make juice smoothies in the blender now smile

Same here. I’ve always used a blender and finally got a powerful industrial model that liquefies everything including seeds. So much simpler than using a juicer.

I'm handicapped, but you guys are the lazy ones wink.

Economy cost Cam, because the days ahead are shorter for me than the days behind.

I judge most routine things in my life by their economy cost, in other words what could I better be doing with my time. The vast majority of my meal preparation is streamlined to use the least amount of time while maintaining a healthy cost effective diet.

Here’s a good one that baffles my coworkers. Being aircraft mechanics most of my buddies pride themselves in taking car of their vehicles like changing the oil, filters washing etc. . . . I found a long time ago that it’s more cost effective to have someone else do those things for me. I drop off my car in half an hour to 45 minutes it someone else does all the preventive maintenance for me at a cost of less than $15 a visit. While they are working I’m out running or sitting watching a show on my portable DVD player. If I want to work I will sign up for overtime and make either $55/hour in OT pay or usually 2-4 to 1 in comp time. So why the hell would I change my own oil, filters, rotate tires or wash my car. BTW if I did want to do those things I could just do them at work during down time.

Gotta love government jobs. wink

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1