Well I have finally got a chance to purchase some axiom speakers after all the time on here. I went with a set of QS8's to replace my paradigm CS 60R SM's which have been a very good speaker for my surrounds. First off the transaction with Axiom and the whole internet buying was flawless and oen call to fix a hickup and things were as planed. I delayed the delivery due to being out of town and shipping was as requested and delivery was on time as soon as I got home. Packaging of the speakers was very well done and there were no signs of mishandeling of the product.

After unpacking all the packaging and wraping was a true sign that these were packed for the long haul. Install of the QS8's with the T brackets was a snap they were up on my walls in an hour. That is including robbing the speaker wire from my existing speakers.

The only real test that I have done with then is with seven ch stereo and I must say they put out a great deal more then the paradigms, but they are in a different class as well. I do find them a bight brighter than the paradigms but a welcom edition. I did do an auto calibration with my yamaha and the system set them to -2.5db over the rest of my infinity speakers. I trimmed them to 0 and calle dit good, I will listen to some movies in the next couple of nights to see if there is a noticable differance, I am thinking there will be. Looks like there are more Axioms desten for my HT.

Here are a few shots.

[img:center][/img]
I left the paradigms in the wall as they will stay with the house.

Later
Phil

Last edited by PhillipD; 02/17/11 05:18 AM.