If a product's worth is measured by how often it is used divided by the amount it cost, I would say my speakers have been easily my most economical deal ever. It has now been almost six years since I bought my original Epic 60 500 system and I use it constantly. Before I got these speakers I only watched movies, but now I listen to quite a lot of movie scores and classical music. I know if I had not bought this system I would have never had the pleasure of understanding what music can do for you. As I said before, it has been almost 6 years and I still can get goosebumps from listening to music or an emotional scene in a movie. I hear it said all the time that audio is half of the experience. I have come to realize that great audio adds to the experience more than great video. I can easily say that my experience in my home built theater is much more engaging than going to the theater itself. I remember hoping that I wouldn't feel like I spent too much money on speakers after I had them for a while. For the amount of enjoyment this purchase have given me, I can without a doubt say, " This was the best purchase I ever made! "

7.1 theater room
60 fronts vp180 center 4 qs8's ep500 sub

3.0 tv room
m3's vp150 center