Now first let me say, i have not heard the Swans, nor the M80's. I posted some questions on the Audio insider board..this was what i got.

First off i got no replys from anybody except the guy that owns the board and is the salesmen for Swan. The question about not doing LOUD well, was...pretty much glossed over, placement or anything else was just givin the..it will work fine for what you want to do. Ok the guys a salesman..what do you expect, but not 1 comment from any user, who supposedly has these??? Maybe not the best site to get real info on these speakers?

The other problem with these speakers is the warranty. If you look on the site of the people that make these speakers HiVi...they say the warranty will vary depending on were you live, and you need to deal with your dealer????
The Dealers site "Audio Insider" say, "manufactures" warranty....double talk if i ever heard it...
No statements about anything being coverd, at all, and no statements about any time frame or anything else...just amazing to me.
OK now a speaker warranty, may not be the end all be all...but you can't even find out what it is from these people.

Just dosen't float my boat at all!