My Triangle dealer friend trying to convince me to get a separated system for my other house (weekday working house).

I've been to his shop and the system there is really an "ear opener", beautiful full dynamic sound stage, wonderful clarity, and one of the best mid bass that I've heard apart from Dynaudio.

However, I told him, I came back from work after dinner around 8pm, chat a bit with wife and kids on phone, it's 9pm, suft the net a little and it's 11pm....and I've gotto wake up at 6.60am the next day, all music I have now it's just running at the background through a mon radio/Cd player.

I don't have time for serious listening, not at where I work and not even at home where my HT gear at....

For the system that he propsed which would cost me at least $5,000, I really do not have time to enjoy that...

Music to me is just back ground voices..

So, all my Axiom friends here, does your stereo system really gives you the returns that you've spend so much money on?

My current CD/radio player($50) does give me that return...and much more than it's value...