I'm a new axiom owner and this is my 1st post on this forum.

I share you concerns too! Having just moved into a new house and installed my new set of speakers in our family room, I was so eager to start appreciating my CD collections all over again. But I quickly realized that it's not going to happen.

During the weekdays, I can only enjoy music when my 7-year old is done with watching the cartoon network and Mrs is done with her TV soaps. By that time, it's already 10pm and any listening has to be done at low volume as the little one has gone to bed! So that leaves me with almost no options of listening to my collection.

As regards the weekends, there's so many things happening that you barely have time. And still have to contend with a kid glued to the TV.

So, in the end, my audio system will be used for casual listening when we are entertaining guests or when watching a movie. It looks like until I finish my basement with a dedicated HT, I'm not going to make the most out of it.

On the other hand, like chesseroo mentioned, the speakers look and sound good. So, if you consider them more like pieces of furniture than a set of speakers, you'll be able to justify the cost!!!

Axiom M22v3 on-wall, VP150v3, QS8v3
SVS PC12-NSD DSP
Oppo BDP-93
Yamaha RX-V1800
Panasonic TC-P58S1