Ok all you guys that have been watching this. I got a call from Brent this morning. I told him I took the woofer out and checked the wiring and everything was good there. He asked me if I had it hooked up according to the diagram he had sent. I said yes. But then I thought about it and asked him if I should reverse the way I had it hooked up. For those not familiar with the wiring, on the V2 amp it had one set coming off the amp and then split and one set to one side of the woofer and the other to the other side. On the new amp it has 2 sets coming off the amp and one set going to one side of the woofer and the other set going to the other. I reversed the way I had it hooked up and it now works just fine.
So will have to blame this one on operator headspace on my part. But thanks to Brent for working with me and getting it worked out.
And thanks to all of you for the suggestions. Happy again and didn't think I would miss the sub as much as I did since the M80s have so much bass. But once you get use to the sound it sure does make a difference.