Originally Posted By: CV
I'm still not in an ideal room for my EP800s. I really like what they can do right now, but I look forward to a better listening space that will get that much more performance from them.

Ah just you wait CV! It's kind of like the time my uncle took my ZX-10 out for a ride. He had only ridden Harleys before my bike, so when he took off I could hear him rev it up to about 4500 rpm, then click it into the next gear. Jap bikes don't even start making power until around 5000 rpm. He pulled back into the drive and said, "well it's not bad, thought it'd be a little faster though".

I laughed and said, "uuuuummm.. you do realize this bike doesn't redline until you hit 13 THOUSAND rpm right? Take it back out, get it into 3rd gear, then pin the throttle and don't let out of it until the shift light comes on"!

He did what I suggested, pulled back into the drive and said, "I need to go empty my drawers"!!!

CV, until you get those subs into their ideal listening area, you've been shifting gears on a rice burner at 4500 rpm!!!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD