Originally Posted By: Bigdog76
Well Mira Loma is still here. Everything west of the 15fwy from limonite over is Eastvale now if you are familiar with that area. We incorporated Oct 1, 2010. The other side is turning to Jurupa Valley they just incorporated too.

I will check the board to see if I can track anyone else down.

Do you have some Axiom speakers yourself. If so what do you think about them?

I know exactly where that is. My work used to be up where the 15 and the 60 came together.

Yes, I own the M3 bookshelf speakers and the QS8 surrounds. You'll be hard pressed to find a better surround speaker than the QS8--they excel at creating an enveloping rear sound field and are quite forgiving with placement.

The M3 speakers are a bit warmer in tone than the rest of the Axiom line up, meaning the top end is not as forward. I find them a good all around speaker, even playing bad recordings fairly well. They have a slight mid-bass hump that makes them seem to have more bass.

Other than that, I've spent some time listening to the M80 speakers. Dean, another forum member, lives close by and we've had plenty of good listening sessions. The M80s are very capable speakers--pretty much covering the whole spectrum. They have tons of impact and also handle detail well. With the size of the speakers and the amount of drivers, they do require a bit more attention in setting up. They are incredible speakers, though.

"Nothin' up my sleeve. . ." --Bullwinkle J. Moose