My base pay isn't something to write home about, but it's definitely not the worst, either. I feel really lucky as far as the other stuff. We still get time and a half for overtime. I make $2.10/hr extra for working evenings instead of days. (Weekend shifts get $3.something extra, though I almost never work those). Overtime doesn't come up often in our department, but we moved to a new inventory management system (the software does more than that, but that's our part of it), so we've had some overtime recently, which I was happy to see.

The best thing about my job is how fast I accrue time off, even though I rarely take advantage of it. I'll have to start, though, since they're no longer letting people cash out their time off until the IRS figures out how they want it handled. I would always use those cash-outs to buy new toys, including Axioms. Now I'll have to actually take vacation. But yeah, I get 11.44 hours of PTO every two weeks. I think it caps out at 12? The maximum you can have in your bank is 296 hours, though, so I'll have to start taking vacations so I don't max out and start losing what I earn.