Thanks John, I know you think highly of the Audyssey MultEQ XT technology and am convinced it would improve the sound quality of my system in its playing environment. There is an upgrade module for the 765 that has this feature but buying the 765 and adding this module would cost more than the advertised 775 at this point and it's at a great price. As it is my first order for business was to obtain the main M80 speakers initially for stereo listening (and as I write I am listening to Sibelius and the M80's are just singing away!).

I think a power source has to be my next investment before any other expansion of speakers for surround & subwoofer purposes. I also believe the NAD's are rated very conservatively & I am leaning toward the older and upgradable 765 & 775 now for its solid engineering and reserve power. Another minor issue is the requirement for phono pre-amp since one isn't built into the NAD's and I have some 400 vinyls, a decent Denon turntable and a great Shure V15 Type IV MM cartridge. I know I should jump on this deal now but I am not by nature impetuous but rather take my time to carefully study my options and then wait for the next time a deal arises.