I decided to set up my home theater several months ago and like the most of us, I did a lot of researches and Axiom became one of my choices. Later on, I registered as a member in this forum and got suggestions and helps from this great community. After auditioning at two Axiom owners' places, I made my "crazy" purchase: M80, VP180, QS8 (2 pairs) and EP 500.

I pair my Axiom speakers with my Onkyo TX-NR5008 to set up the 7.1 surround system. After using the Audyssey XT32 to correct room acoustic problems, I couldn't wait to hear how Axiom sounds.

After trying several music and movie discs, I shall say that the sound is natural and well blended no matter what kind of music my system handles: pop, opera, orchestra, jazz and movie BGM. Even my PS3 games can't sound better.

The basses of M80 and VP180 are quite strong. I forgot to turn on my EP500 today. Only after watching two movies, did I realize that I didn't turn on the sub.

Because my living room’s walls are not concrete and I can’t hang my QS8, I purchased FMS QS stands. They are a perfect match for QS8. When I sit in my sofa, the QS8 are about at ear’s height, which is great. The only downside is that these stands are too expensive.

Overall, I am quite satisfied with this purchase. Now my only concern is that I hope my neighbors won’t pound my door when I play my Axiom too loud^-^

M80,VP180,QS8,EP500,Onkyo TX-NR5008 and Epson 8700UB