Last week Peter, Tom, Jack, Ray and myself got together in Cleveland. We took in an Indians game, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and spent way too much time at Fatheads Brewery and Saloon.

The Indians game was fun, though we left just before a game-winning grand slam from Hafner. Damn! Though had we stayed, Fathead's kitchen would have been closed! smile

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was a very pleasant surprise for me, as the website didn't have me expecting all that much. But to see John Lennon's and Jimi Hendrix's handwritten lyrics to iconic songs, etc. was really great. And Jack's depth of knowledge and stories from years as a musician made me feel like we were touring the facility with a historian of the genre.

We also had a wonderful experience at two friends of Jacks: Bruce and Jan. Their friendship goes back to their teens, and Bruce and Jack have played onstage together on and off for 50 years! They have a beautiful dream home and Jan put out an amazing spread!

A wonderful time was had by all, evidence of which is the fact that hardly any time was spent silently listening to music or watching movies, but rather conversing about the meaning of life, music and beer! smile

Here is Peter, Ray, Tom and Jack at the Indians game (I'm on the other side of the camera):

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::