Originally Posted By: Cork
BobKay, as soon as I saw "No Traffic", I stopped. How can you go through life with no 'Low Spark of High Heeled Boys?

I jest, we actually overlap about 70%. But there are some strange holes. You have Zeppelin's entire catalog, but actively reject the Stones; both legandary blues based bands. Tom Petty, but no Traveling wilburys. Styx & AC/DC, but no Aerosmith. Cream, but no Clapton. And no Little Feat, just because. I think you have some explaining to do.

J.B., interesting list. But no "Kind of Blue"? I had completely forgotten about Beausoleil. I remember liking them way back when, probably college. But somehow they never made my album to CD transition. I'll have to pick one up. Any suggestion for choosing just one CD?

Cork:
You know, that'd be a very bad nickname here in Boston.

Forgot Little Feat catalog, 'cause it's in my woodshop, with my Snells......, and Morgan Fairchild, whom I've slept with.

Have Wilbury's and Aero...thought they were included. And, as I said, the most obvious missing things that a list "like this" should include, were part of my vinyl collection, which I left behind on Vinyl Haven(ne, McNeal Arizona---300sq. mi/200 residents_. I just could not bear to move again (19 times in 22 years at that point).
I would re-buy only one Stones album--Let it Bleed. Liked more of 'em , but that was always my fave.

This'll piss 'em off--I always thought that the Stones were sometimes fun (like R & R sould be), but otherwise, a very sloppy band.

Last edited by BobKay; 07/20/11 05:38 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.