Originally Posted By: michael_d

You do your liberal party proud with this spew of ignorant nonsense and name calling.

We have a liberal party in the US? shocked

First I've heard about that! I wish we did though... We do have a few liberals in the Democratic party but mostly just moderates, centrists and corporate shills. I do love me some Bernie Sanders though. Vermont is a pretty progressive state.

Hell, the Conservative Party of Canada would be considered liberal here in the US!

I have both liberal beliefs and conservative beliefs. I'm a complicated man... Just trying to keep a Taoist kinda balance meself... grin

I think we need a viable third party. A middle class/labor party of some kind. A "workers" party if you will (but I'm sure that sounds way too "commie" for you).

You know... a political party for the small guy. A party for people who are not wealthy or poor. People who actually work for a living and don't have access to the power that the rich do or the programs that the poor have.

I mean seriously, the rich don't need the tea party to fight for their rights! The rich and powerful have many allies in government. They'll be just fine...

It's the rest of us that I worry about. smile

Peace.

"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it."
---Frank Zappa