Originally Posted By: michael_d
You do your liberal party proud with this spew of ignorant nonsense and name calling.

Originally Posted By: BobKay
Umm, isn't that pretty close to name calling?

When you started a 4th of July thread, Michael, you began it by reproducing a Reagan speech. Do you realize that you instantly politicized the thread out of the gate? That's like dumping a load of bricks on a shrew to make a point.

Some people who are not white, not male, not middle class, not straight, not Christian and not native born (especially Grenadians, Nicaraguans, Salvadorans, Colombians, Panamanians, East Timorese....) have no warm and fuzzy's about Ronnie.

Then I got taken down for making a joke and "ruining" the sanctity of the Holyday, which apprently, was not supposed to be MY holiday.

Everyone's thoughts are valid and deserve a forum.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Reagan was a quack, and it's apparent from Michael's posts that he only wants to read right-wing views on this forum. He's spat off with me about my "left-wing rhetoric" before.

Originally Posted By: BobKay
We just need to be more mindful that we each do not come from the same Bolivian Vicuna lineage as Cam's family.

Okay, enough already smile !

Originally Posted By: pmbuko
That headspace is pretty much where I was way back when when you and I butted heads, Mike. smile Perhaps he'll learn.

Learn what?

Originally Posted By: medic8r
Though I must say that I found myself nodding in agreement with just about everything Terry said ...

Yup.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.