I broke down and bought another Sony product last week because this simply solved all my problems. Those being.

a.) My 2001 truck's deck is ancient and creates distortion at low volumes and even with the new speakers. (Note: There is a cassette deck under the CD. GASP!)

b.) There was no auxiliary (or even rear) input to hook up an MP3 player and after years of streaming and a Squeezebox in my home, I can no longer tolerate storing and swapping a bunch of CDs.

c.) FM transmitters will not seem to function in my truck no matter where you put them.

d.) I was hesitant to buy an new deck with Ipod player support because I didn't want the player rattling around and all the MP3 player holders I have seen to date all quickly get loose, spinny, droopy or just plain get in the way of a stick shift.

Then....I saw this. I resisted the urge to buy it right away. I Went home and researched the specs and also the limited reviews I could find seemed favorable. It's not installed yet. Hopefully this week some time.

Someone else's home made video but it shows you the feature that sold me on it at the beginning of the clip instead of waiting 2-5 minutes to the end of other videos.

Sony DSX-S200X

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.