Originally Posted By: BlueJays1
Originally Posted By: terzaghi
Funny story. They say u r supposed to slowly mix the new food in with the old, increasing the new food amount a little at a time.

You can. Its probably a good idea if you are switching from a really poor dog food to one of the high quality kibbles as they generally are very high protein. The difference in the protein content can be staggering. I would keep an eye on their stools for awhile when I switched foods. Consistently runny stools would be the first sign that food was not going to work.

BTW my dog LOVED canned tripe. Would go wild for that stuff.

Good info and great site. I have been feeding my new dog Acana Pacifica for almost the whole time I've had her(One year now). I also give her a couple of tablespoons of Go grain free canned food with each meal. By the way you should also watch how much you feed your dog with the higher protein foods as too much can cause some consistency problems so to speak. You don't have to feed as much due to the high quality of the food.

2xM80 VP180 2xQS8 2xM3 HSU STF3 LG 60PS11 Denon 3808 ATI 1506 LCR 2xATI 1502 Oppo BDP-83