I have a 2amp/4speaker set selector switch, but my center channel obviously has a different channel than the main l/r. Is there a simple toggle switch that would let me alternate which amp powers the center speaker? I'm not trying to run multiple sets of speakers here, just a single speaker with a toggle. I imagine the toggle should be on/off/on to create a true break between the two amps, but i don't know what i am looking for or whatbsize resistor would be needed.

Can someone directbme to the part(s) i might need?