I'm quite sure Ian considered many different driver and cabinet configurations while developing the VP180. So, product-line-wise, I'm not sure if you're looking for a replacement of the VP150 or something else? Because I think it's pretty clear they don't need to market 4 center channels.

"Improvement" is obviously subjective. I agree with most of what's already been written. Since this wasn't really titled as a "new product" thread, I suppose we're looking for "how can current products be 'better'". Speakers really only do a couple things to begin with - emit sound, and provide a visual appeal.

So, you obviously want them to sound better and look better, right. Well, Ian is constantly working to make them sound better in the context of their established market niche and business philosophy. We've seen those incremental changes over the years. And introduction of the Custom Finish shop provides more flexibility than virtually any other manufacturer, certainly at this price point.

So, I don't see how you could have meaningful "improvement" without fundamentally altering the basic nature of the products. On a certain level, if you don't like the way Axiom speakers already look or sound, I don't think it's terribly likely that any "improvements" are going to change your mind.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem