Originally Posted By: Philippe
I have own few Axiom speakers and of course we all want better mids, better bass, overall better sound quality. But these days i think that we also MUST need a good looking speaker. Not as fancy as a Paradigm studio/sig. line but at this time the few point who's actually been discuss is for me really important.

1.Hex screws should be a little recessed on the speakers to give a cleaner look.
2.Top and bottom speakers on the QS should be flushed with the speaker body.
3.Towers should come with the option of outriggers.
4.Real wood finishes at the price of vinyl.
5.Brushed stainless steel logo on speakers.

All those ideas are for me a really good way to put Axiom in the big line (#5 for me is the most important). Not only for the "best bang for the buck speaker" as everyone know. But a unique looking product, simple, that will have his own style and will suit a room.

I always have in mind the 800 line from Focal, i've own the 826V Moka and all i can say is wow, what a good looking speaker instead of wow what a big speaker like my M80 were.

Just my opinion.

Phil

Phil, unfortunately, with the brands you mentioned, you pay a pretty hefty premium for those impressive looks. Quite frankly, in my stable of speakers,I have M80s, M3s and M22s in the custom "High Gloss" black. For my taste anyway, there is not too many manufacturers around that look better than these especially for the money.

The only recommendation for me personally would be to change the color of the speakers to black. With the new magnetic grills with no holes and a cleaner look and especially with fancier cabinetry, if you choose to leave the grills off, the black speakers would be somewhat less distracting than the current white.