this is a quote from the September newsletter:

The Secret Weapon: What *Is* This Thing?

This is the one that has the lab the most excited - it's been years in the making! Nobody says it better than the source, so I'll quote Ian directly on the most exciting innovation:

"There is also something very new and very cool we have been working on for years that will be ready by the end of this year. It sits between your pre-amp and your main amp and is designed to work with the M80 v3 and the VP180 v3. Soon after it will be available for the M60 v3, M22 v3, VP150 v3, and the new VP160 v3. This is the major next leap forward in sound quality we have been working on for years. They don’t come along all that often so we are very excited about it. Expect a lot more information on this one at the beginning of October.
"

anyone have any idea, guesses or clues as to what this might be? of course i'll get one since i have the M80v3's & the VP180v3 as my front soundstage. I can't wait until October this year to find out what this is. I must have it as they target those 3 speakers, their flagships first. I just hope it has XLR connectors for inputs/outputs cause that's what i use for inter connects between my Onkyo 5507 & my Emotiva XPA-5!

speak up fellow Axiomites, WHAT IS IT?!? crazy

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93