Though I would chime in been awhile since I've posted. Just received the new Axiom news letter about the price increases and thought i'd do a post today. I like my Axiom speakers, but their subs are nowhere near a good value. The SVS PB12+ is a superior sub compared to the EP600($1349 vs $1860) The new SVS PB12 NSD offers similar performance to the EP 500 for close to half the price of the EP 500. If you want a single sub like EP800 go with the SVS Ultra or Seaton Submersive or JTR Capitvator instead. You could get 2 HSU VTF 15H subs for just a a hundred more than a single EP600.

It just got me thinking because I was planning on buying the Axiom 50s or 60s this week, but no now due to the price increases. If other companies can offer such great performance for half the price compared to Axiom, plus they have heavier brace cabinets, beefier drivers, more powerful amps, why does Axiom charge so much??? I recently checked out a review from a few years ago featuring the Axiom EP350, SVS 25-31 PCi and HSU VTF 3.3 the Axiom didn't win anything. SVS and HSU continue to offer better and better performance every other year or so. Sometimes each year. Yet Axiom subs haven't changed in what close to 10 years with no significant improvement. V.3 brought what magnetic grills thats it.