Getting about 12-15 mbs down and 3-4 mb/s up at my new address. service provider is still cox communication. I could upgrade my internet if I wanted to but I'm happy with what I am getting for the money.

I called to see what kind of deal they could provide me when I moved to the new house. I wasn't happy with the price so told them I was going to switch to uverse. I spoke with someone from the "retention department" and they offered me some special deals. (I have done this off and on over the last couple of years to get a better price for my cable, whether I had intended on actually canceling or not.)

I now have the total home dvr package which is pretty cool. Same service I had at the old adresss (except the Total Home DVR) but my cost dropped to $116 per month for cable and internet (was paying about $137). The price is good for 6 months at which time I will call them back again.
I have a major advantage now that my new address has U-verse as an option. I have 3 lines on a family plan with ATT and I can bundle in Uverse pretty darn cheap. Cox will have to keep their pricing competitive if they want to keep my as a customer, and so far they have.