Originally Posted By: JohnK
Amie, the newer prototype is looking good(to be precise, 73.47% better). From the relative proportions it appears to be roughly 31" wide.

Brian, even if you were "born a pessimist" there's no need for "guessing" about possible problems here. As has been pointed out several times, the W T/M W configuration is well-established as a superior horizontal center design by several Axiom competitors, some at significantly higher prices. There's no reason to believe that Ian and his colleagues won't also be successful in implementing it using M60 components.

That I have no doubt. I was just poking fun at the holes in the front of it. I know my cat will be poking her paws in them, if I leave them uncovered. As for the layout, it probably makes more sense not to veer away from the suggested driver configuration.

I felt something tickling my arm while I was sleeping. Brushed it off. Laid there for a while. Then was thinking, yetch, must be a spider or something. So, I got up turned the light on, and yup, a spider. About 1/2 dollar size. Grabbed him with a kleenix and flushed him away. Now I can't get back to sleep. Stupid spider!

Last edited by CatBrat; 10/18/11 09:20 AM.