I'm a longtime Axiom user (since 2002). Though I have been using a smaller setup as I was in an apartment at the time and fresh out of university. Haven't yet upgraded.

Currently I run:

M3ti for fronts, M2ti for rears, a VP100 center and HSU VTF-1 for a sub, all in a black finish. All driven by a Yamaha RX-V596. My sources include a Samsung bluray, Technics SL1200MK2 for an album spinner and also play FLACs via a HTPC (I ripped my CDs and stored them). The HTPC and Bluray are via optical, the turntable into the phono stage.

At the time, it was 90-10 HT/Game use vs. music use.
I am not going to change much in my setup but my tastes have changed so it will be about a 60-40 HT/games-music split. About 3 years ago I got back into vinyl and started listening to more music in general. Accordingly I want something that preforms well in stereo and in 5.1 mode and won't be a drain on my wallet.

I was perfectly content with what I had, they seem to fill my room quite well, though it is a larger 24x26 in total (though 1/4 of that that is walled off as a storage room, the other 1/4 is a sitting area and bar and not important to fill. The main TV and listening area is 12x14, and the 12x10 behind that is my office. Though other than the storage room its all "open".

Then one night last week I went to a co-workers to sample some fine single malts and listen to his audiophile system (I had talked him into getting back into vinyl). Needless to say I can't afford to replicate his system (B&W 802Ds - 2 monoblock Classé amps, a Rega P5, you get the idea). However I figure I could better what I have.

I've narrowed down my choices to Paradigm SE3, B&W 683, Monitor Audio RS6/RX6 (if I can find them) or the M60s/M80s.

With whatever I buy the M3tis will move to rear duty and the M2tis stored...

Given the above my price is between 1000-2000, though less is preferable. My ears will be my own guide but I can't really try the axioms out before buying.