Just woke up from a weird one.

This woman was trying to schmooze this man for some kind of business transaction, so she was taking him out to a high-end joint. Besides needing to get him feeling good about the deal they were making, apparently he was terminal with something, too, so she really had her work cut out for her. They were sitting at the bar, and the super-cute French girl who was serving them had rattled off several drinks, none of which impressed her. The woman excused herself for a minute to take a phone call, but only moved a couple of paces away, so the French girl was still within earshot. It was one of her colleagues on the phone, and she decided to vent a little.

"This place blows," she said to her colleague. "You know, I really just want a strawberry daiquiri."

The French girl immediately started mixing up a strawberry daiquiri. The woman noticed and said, "Oh, no, you don't have to do that. I can get a strawberry daiquiri anywhere, and it'll be much cheaper."

"It won't be like this," the French girl assured her in her cute French accent.

First off, the glass she was served was huuuuge, probably 60 ounces. The woman took a drink. "Are you kidding me?!" she exclaimed. "This has a robitussin vermouth!"

Ha ha ha ha. I think she was trying to say it had a robust something or other. Anyway, I woke up right after she said that. If you know me, you know the only alcohol I've ever had was a few sips of champagne. I wouldn't be able to describe any alcoholic beverage to save my life, so I guess it's appropriate the character in my dream would be ill-equipped as well.

Anyway, I really like that phrase "robitussin vermouth," so I may have to use it as a character name or something in my NaNoWriMo novel.

I was just commenting to a coworker earlier this week that I haven't been remembering my dreams lately, so I'm glad my brain served up this gem.