Axiom! After much listenin this weekend, I've decided on my Axiom setup of M22v3, QS8's and VP150. What really sold me after all the notes were evaluated was the center speaker. The Verus Forte could not blend the middle of the sound stage as well as the 150. There were some lows and mids missing. The dialog was not as sharp at lower volumes. The surrounds were pretty close. I think the Aperions had a slight edge on detail, but the overall sound was better from the QS8s. And after some tweeking of the channel levels and EQ Pro of the SC-55, the M22's sounded spot on. I like the MCACC, but I'm convinced you have to set it where you like it. If you like a little more high tonation, then put it there.

And finally, customer service was a factor too. I work all week, as I'm sure we all do (or want to) and I emailed Aperion Friday afternoon EDT if they would be available for some tweeking sessions on Saturday, you know, some advice for THEIR speakers. I didn't receive anyword from them until today, saying sorry we aren't available on saturdays. I know I have emailed Axiom and Brent or Ian have responded with answers to my questions.

So there you have it. I'm part of the Axiomites now. I'm saving for another pair of QS8s for the surround backs.

M22v3;VP150;QS8;Hsu VTF3-MK4 sub