I had an M80 center upside down above my HDTV with my M80 L/R mains right side up on either side in my apartment and it sounded great. However before actually mounting the M22s you might want to try them out siting on something about the height you want to mount them. Try them both upside down and right side up. My hunch is that you will get a better soundstage by having the center and mains tweeters near each other and the mid-ranges closer to your ears. With the tweeters on the bottom farther away from the center I think it’s more likely you will get a vertical disconnect between the center and the mains. Also, it’s my experience that having the midrange drivers at ear level is more important than the tweeters. I believe Alan has commented on the a few times. But really nothing works like trying out both options and picking the one that sounds best no matter what theory or other people say works for them.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1