Originally Posted By: bdpf
Originally Posted By: CV
I still prefer having the physical copies.

I'm the same way. If I would have my movies ripped on a hard drive, I'm not sure I would actually purchase many of them laugh Plus at 50G a movie, that can become costly on top of the price of the BD.
Originally Posted By: davidsch
I have used a wooden cabinets from this company for about 5 years. I got a mission style cabinet that holds about 640 CDs or 250 dvds.

Thanks David. Yeah, I've seen cabinet in this style but I'm not really confident in these doors holding movies. I would think that with all the weight the hinges would start to rip the cabinet or the doors would start to start to warp. How is it working for you?

This piece of furniture is solid! The doors are filled with CDs and have been for five years. I would think that they would weigh more than movies since you can put fewer movies in the same amount of space. Anyway, the hinges are holding up great. I chose the model with the louvered front look, not the mission style that I mentioned previously. I would recommend it. I will probably be getting another one soon as mine is filled to capacity now.