I have been playing around getting to know a Sammy 10.1 for about a week now. Setting it up for my mom. Stellar device! The only issue I have ran into so far is getting either of my pc's which run xp and vista to recognize the tablet. On the tablet it will still show it is connected and that the battery is charging but the computer doesn't show the device. I think I might have to install the Samsung Kies program cry eek because downloading the driver alone didn't work. It also kills me that I have to buy a USB adapter so she can use SD cards with it. An option which should have been included on this device and would have not compromised the slick form factor. My only real issue with this device is the non-friendly and lack of connectivity out of the box.

I have been also reading up on the "oil slick" called newton rings on some of the tablets. It is due to insufficient glue adhesion between the screens. A manufacturing fault. The good thing is this problems occurs in the first few weeks of operation so you can just return it for a full refund. Shouldn't be a problem any more if you buy one now.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne