And I'd be truly happy if I could figure out what that pattern is.

I've tried everything that I can think of to get it to work and or figure out why it's dying.

I have multiple dedicated 20 and 30 amp circuits to my audio / video area. All of it on good quality protection. New home with good wiring. I've tried hooking it up to different ones.

I've taken the driver out of the EP-600 and put it in my EP-350....it works great. I've taken the driver out of the EP-350 and put it to the EP-600 amp(s)....on multiple occasions now every time one of these new amps bites the dust....nada. Mind you 2 of these replacement amps were DOA!

I have 3 other subs in my home including the EP-350. Every other one of them works fine when I hook them up to the same cable that runs the EP-600.

My M&K MX-200 has been hooked up to the same system (Outlaw 990 pre amp) for the same amount of years playing exactly the same material and it just works. Period. Original amp. And it's 20 years old give or take a year or two.

I've tried balanced and un-balanced. Same results. I've tried running both subs RCA on a split Y cable and or one balanced the other RCA....nada. I've tried just one or the other and not running two. Same results.

Do I like to crank it up once in a while? Yup. But rarely for very long and never to any kind of levels that I would consider damaging to anything.

The sub has been in the same spot since day one.

The only thing that I can think of is that I leave it in standby and don't turn it physically off at the switch. But that shouldn't be a problem. If it is then there shouldn't be a standby mode!

I just can't come up with anything else other than poor quality amp design. But I'm all ears to suggestions.

As far as cost...well...the last set of replacements costs was in the hundreds of dollars cause the original amp was not 5 years but 3 on the warranty. And yes, the 6th one would still be covered as it has been less than a year. (Only got a year on the last replacement)

But there's a lot more than just the monetary cost here. Down time....again....and again...replacement hassle...and just the fact of knowing that even with a new amp replacement it still won't work like the original....is just too much now. Remember....this would be the 6th amp!

Just don't want to deal with it any more.