One's man waste is anothers treasure. I assure you they aren't going to waste.

John is right. Previously I purposely posted in an active thread on a EP-500 that was having similar problems as to NOT have multiple threads of a "bashing" nature. Believe me, I could get a lot more pissed about this but it isn't worth it. I could post this on dozens of different forums. But I won't. Not my kind of thing as the folks at Axiom have always been good about it. If they weren't I'd trash them to all points of the net. But they really have tried to help and I have no doubt that if I wanted to pursue it now I could get another amp. I don't care that much about it any more other than to inform. It's just a subwoofer. Time to move on and try something else.

FWIW ....you can look yourself. I joined here going on 6 years ago now after I made my initial purchase. And sang their praises. I'm just not a hang around the boards and chit chat kind of guy.

All of my other stuff still works fine. I'm happy with it.

And John, though it doesn't get nearly the use of my 600...by rough calculations my EP-350 has been plugged in and always in standby mode for roughly 48,000 hours. 5 1/2 years or so. Still works just fine.