That is a tight space on the right.
I think the best you can do is somehow convince your wife that a wall mounted speaker on the right doesn't look to bad in order to get the sound roughly anchored to your TV instead of tempting your brain to look to the left all the time. Leave the left tight to the TV as well to center the sound.

Your couch is pretty close to the TV so I don't think you need 'louder' speakers for that position anyways. If you like the sound from your current ones, then play with the mounting location idea before buying new ones. If you are still not happy with the sound then upgrading is always fun.

If you are like me, and often play music via BRs and DVDs and like to listen in places other than just the couch, then you may find other models that pump it throughout the larger space better but again, I'd say one step at a time. Just get a wall bracket that will work with the much larger M22s if you think you may still go there but personally, and I hate to say it, I think a wall mounted M22 in that corner may indeed look very much out of place.

If you stick with the smaller speakers, moving it to the right on it's current stand looks like it 'just' works. Better than both off to the left, anyways.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.