Originally Posted By: RickF
I've personally had CD's disappear over the years, I've also had CD's half-chewed, scratched, broken and get this, disappear only to reappear in other areas of the house and even separate vehicles! The dog, wife, son and even my hungover self have offered no plausible excuse for these occurrences.

Aliens perhaps?!

eek

My ex wifes bras were disappearing and she was accusing me of doing it. I tried to tell her I had no interest in stealing her underwear since the dresser was full of it. Then one day I’m sitting outside our bedroom and here comes her mother’s Chihuahua (one of those cute black ones, not the yappy brown ones) dragging a bra up the stairs and out the back door. I followed it and found a stash of bras behind one of the bushes in the back yard. Of course she didn’t believe me when I told her so the next day she came home from work I told her just to leave the bra on the bedroom floor and come out and watch. Sure enough about 5 minutes later the little pervert was dragging the bra out the door.

P.S. Chihuahuas are aliens aren't they?

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1