Yep probably a little harsh but when your trying to get discredited right after the first post it kind of makes you upset.

I'm not trying to convince everyone that they are wrong and i'm right. Its I was trying to make a point and never got a clear arguement back except to say TROLL TROLL I'm Leaving I don't have time for this.

"This is the forum where you can find answers to all your questions about loudspeakers, home theater, and audio/video. It's also a great place to meet other members of the Axiom family and ask for their opinions and advice, to get PRODUCT COMPARISONS, and to give us your suggestions on how we can continue to improve our Axiom web site experience."

They should add to that "Only if you agree with Axiom and think they are perfect, if you disagree you will be hated and accused of being a troll"

Sorry if a simple forum conversation stresses you out. I can't imagine what real life situations do to you. Maybe because you can't come up with an arguement or a complete though instead you just say Troll and i'm ignoring you.

But I'll just go ahead and leave you Axiom marketing and salesmen alone. Sorry it had to turn into a debate about designs, features, quality and not a salesjob.