Axiom was brought up by other members not me. The article is about the PB 12nsd.

"I recently tried both the new PB12-nsd and the Axiom EP500 and the NSD easily outperformed the Axiom (IMHO)." quote from Trolly

If you look at my 1st post in that thread #13
I said "Axiom EP500 seemed to perform really well last year in the AH test." I messed the date up as I seen it said Aug 25, 2010 but the review was from 2004 I was corrected and went and stated that I was wrong.

I posted here first giving my opinion to the OP who was comparing subwoofers. As most members here I am also a member on various other forums.

I never started the Axiom bashing nor did I hijack the thread. And was told to actually start a thread about Axiom so what does that tell you? I only found that thread because I was looking for reviews on the EP500 and since thats the most current EP500 topic at the time it was first in the search.

When someones does a direct comparison between a $700 and almost $1300 subwoofer and the cheap one way outperforms it that gets me interested.