I noticed that the M50's don't seem to be one of the main speakers - that there aren't as many reviews, for example.

In my little space they are amazing they just get up and sing, and without any train wreck type of sound. Other floorstanders I've had just didn't work for me.

I feel so fortunate to have finally found my speaker now. For the first time in my life, I feel no need whatsoever to upgrade. They allow the music I listen to to sound just great.

It's so bizarre - not to want or feel the need for new speakers, for once. Every once in a while I get lazy and forget how good they are and I just run my music through my TV system - which sounds good, too. Been then when I go ahead and switch over to the audio system, it just blows me away.

Have you ever met people who could just naturally "dance"? like they have a real talent? that's what I want to say about these speakers. they're "talented". Now I know for sure when something sounds a little dead, or like a wet blanket, that it's my source material.

Again, I just feel really fortunate to have them. I almost didn't get them, because I thought they would be too large.

Aunty Em
Tampa, FL