I read through a post on AV Science in which alan responded to a few nay sayers . Unfortunately there are pundits a plenty out there in the big nether of the internet.How so many reviewers,engineers etc can be so wrong about axiom speakers is beyond me. It seems in their mind Alan spends all his money buying off his loyal customers and the reviewer's . LOL
There a outfit that calls itself The Upgrade Company and they too claim to be able to improve on anyones design, be it amplifier,dvd, reciever you name it. Seems some people love to buy into magical wiring and such,a fool and his money are soon parted.

One fellow wondered why we axiomites are willing to bring strangers to our home to hear our wears. For me its because i wish i too had the same oportunity and also its a great way to meet like minded people. Buy an RV and go to an rv park, you can talk RV's and pickups till dawn.

I really dont understand all the publicity but any publicity is good . At least they are saying the name. smile I am no golden ear,but if comb filtering is a problem i sure as heck cant detect it.I guess when they cant explain why something sounds this good at such a price they have to attack it.I work as a auto tech and i can tell ya, some people like chev,some ford some dodge, you get the idea. No one product suits everyone and that is fine. There are alot of speaker makers and those makers have alot of different lines. No way anyone can audition them all, we have to rely on word of mouth, reviews and other owners. If i didnt like what i heard i would ship mine back, simple as that. I would even post on the forum of the product listing my dislikes but no purpose can be served going around to other forums and bashing a product. If you dont like something dont buy it, move along.
I dont think axiom makes the best speaker, or the worst but it damn good for the price. I also believe in keeping my money in canada when i can, even though axiom does have a chinese factory.

Check out the upgrade company, they are a hoot.Read this thread,some people really believe this s##t.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1336902

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry