Thanks - I will definately put up some pics.

I am getting the in-cab versions of m80, vp180 and the soon to be released ep500. The latter is still TBA but the formers are in Miami ready to be shipped to the island. I am currently having the cabinet made.

To round it out I have a QX8-'s (custom paint) for my 5.1. Since it is a new construction I have put two in ceiling speakers so I can run a 7.1 if desired. However for now a 5.1 would free up the extra channels for the two in-ceiling for the kitchen.

Like you I have an onwall M22/VP150 set up as well. My Pio is destined to power this bedroom setup.

Not to be forgotten I have a IW-M22 for the den (with some in-ceiling as well) which I have set up to be run both separately, and as a zone 2 from the living room. This can also serve as a dedicated HT room later if I wish.

While cash management is key when building I do need to get more applification and the 3312-CI is on the short list. But the point to my original question is that I like 2-channel and thinking XPA-2 might just be what the doctor ordered. I just wish I could somehow buy a big 7-ch external amp like the 7700 but then use the Denon amps for the external speakers. However I don't think I can use the pre-outs and the amp section at the same time.

When the wall was wired sent the link to the 7900 to the electrian. So he put two 20A breakers for that wall alone. But I don't think I can pull the trigger on the 7900.

Temp.setup - 2.1 - Denon 1713 AVR, Denon 1713 BRD, Paradigm Cinema 200, and Monitor Audio 360 Sub