Okay, I've been horrible for quite a while, eating crap (or stuff that tastes good, however you want to define it) and not really exercising. New Year, blah blah blah, and with our hospital moving to a new health plan, we're being insistently pushed toward health screenings. As in, if we don't do the screening, we automatically pay $50 more per pay period (every two weeks), if memory serves. My screening is scheduled for February 6th, so I have a month to make myself pretty. That's also my best friend's birthday, so it would be a nice birthday present to her to not be an eyesore for once. Ha ha.

In any case, I bought a couple of Kinect games, so we'll see if I can get into either of those. Just Dance 3 and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012. I was actually pretty happy with how lean and tight I was getting with Dance Dance Revolution, so here's hoping I can get to that same feeling with this new software. The great thing about Kinect is that I'm not wearing out a dance pad. Replacement costs add up if you play regularly.

I also think I need to run more. I'm really impressed with how trim and toned one of my high school classmates is looking now, and she simply added running (albeit to a consciousness of what she's eating). I just bought a SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8 GB to replace my Clip+ 2 GB, since I'm passing that one on to my friend, Cari, who is without an MP3 player at the moment. I also got a pair of Koss PortaPro headphones, and I think they'll be fine for running. They seem to sit comfortably and sound decent.

I have no real goals beyond feeling better and seeing an improvement in my physique. Hopefully that translates to looking better on paper, too.