I was wondering what kinds of units you guys have your equipment plugged into.

Right now i am using a no-name product... When i was in the Navy, we would use 500$ 12outlet surge suppressors. I am NOT willing to spend that much cash on a surge supressor..
I have always though that tripp lite was one of the best brands.. Does anyone here have one?

I also came across this one, with a built in watt/amp/voltage meter.