Doesn't really matter I just have to figure out what I want now M60's or M80's ....
for 2ch music or 2.1 room is open concept about 34 x 24 if include the kitchen and dining.

Movie room I am just up in arm as I don't know what I like.
I love the book shelves, but then I am not sure they are going to fill a 15 x 21 x 8 ft room sufficiently.
I have the M&K 750, but am going to either go with the M&K 950's or Axiom Mxx.
For upstairs the Mxx are either Vinyl or veneer and in the movie room they will be black.
I don't want to waste money now, but need something now so, if I knew it would be easy choice. I can get the blacks now and order the venner next year. This is what I want to do. But, if I order the venner in M60 and find I really need M80's then I am out alot of money. On the other hand if I order the M60 in black, and they are good enough I can move them into the movie room next year and order the veneer's. case closed.
I really would like to know if I had the M60's and M80's side by side with dual EP500's would I notice any difference ?

I am also, curious if the M80's with out a sub would be sufficient to fill the bottom end in 2ch music in my living room area.

the other thing is I can order the M60'sin black give them a listen, but how much would shipping be to return? because, then that means the M80's just cost me more for the return shipping? and I don't want to spend out $3600 to try out speakers lol

Pioneer sc-1525
M80 HG Cherry